Pages

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Recount Writing-At Te Riingi.

WALT organise our ideas using the correct structure and language for Recount Writing.
3/20/2017
                      At Te Riingi Marae.
Yahoo on a lovely Saturday afternoon I went to Te Riingi Marae with my mum and my cousin.  
First when we got there I got out of  the car and went to play on the marae park. It was evening. It was so fun on the park because I was playing tiggy with Tehanah, Kura and my other sister and I was also playing with my brother. Next we had to go in the marae  because it was getting dark.  It was so so fun on the park. Then we had to play in the light so then we played a game called stuck in the mud. In stuck in the mud  you have to try and catch the other people and then they have to lie on the ground and if they wanna go free somebody has to crawl over them.
After that my mum called out to me and then I had to go to her.  She said, “Do not go too far.”
I said, “Ok mum.”   I thought she was going to say we are going home but we were not going home.  While me and my other cousins were playing stuck in the mud, my cousin was sitting on the steps watching us and my nephew was playing stuck in the mud with us. Sometimes he was really annoying because he would take the ball and kick it away from us.
Later on we played Rugby and then my cousin didn't play any more because he did not want to get tackled.
Finally we stopped playing games outside and went inside because it was getting dark, late and cold at the marae and it was also ecstatic at the marae because we played heaps of games. I loved it at the marae because we played heaps of games with my cousins and sister and my brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment