Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

1 Hour Coding

We have been learning to code.  The coding I chose was Minecraft
I enjoyed Playing Minecraft
It was challenging when we had to do the last stage

I needed help with getting the gems
It took me 1 hour to finish the 8 stages.  When I finished at stages 8.  I took screenshots as I worked my way through the stages.  When you look at the screenshots you can see how I used blocks to create the code which made my learning good and easier to pass levels, here are some screen shots.









1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Sally,
    Great post about coding with the Hour of Code. It's good to read it was enjoyable even though it was challenging. I think we will need to practice coding more as it gives us good problem solving strategies. Keep up the great mahi.
    Tania

    ReplyDelete