Pages

Monday, August 20, 2018

Cross country.

The Final Tautoro School Cross country.

Bang! I heard the blocks smash together and I also knew it was my turn to run so off I ran I was Running with Angel-Rose We were running to the corner as soon as we got to the corner we started jogging we were half way on the course my legs already felt like jelly It was like i was having a shower of lava that's how hot it was but really I hate cross country and  I was also thinking to myself OMG I can't believe my teacher is making me do this this is so hard I honestly hate doing cross country Me and Angel-Rose we running up the hill and vj was behind us so I said to Angel “Lets run” she said “Ok” so we ran away from vj her legs and my legs felt like wobbly jelly so we also ran down the hill as soon as we got down the hill here is a photo of me and Angel-Rose running. When me and Angel where running to the finish line me and Angel-Rose heard people shouting out go go go Sally go go go Angel-Rose whae Stacy said first one to high five I  was the first one to touch her hand I was egsostid after that race.`


1 comment:

  1. Hey Sally. I really do think that you need to work on something to do with your writing. The thing that I think you need to work on is making sure that when you post your writing make sure that you copy and paste it. But I really did enjoy reading your piece of writing. It was really fun and cool. Blog you later.

    ReplyDelete