Pages

Monday, July 3, 2017

Recount Writing-Rippa Rugby


WALT add details to help our readers understand our story.
You can also add interesting words, talking, similes, feelings and thoughts.

I went to rippa rugby.
Yahoo! On Thursday morning my school and I went to the Kaikohe rugby fields to play rippa rugby. We were  having fun.
I felt excited to play.
When we got to the rugby fields we saw lots of teams.
I said to myself, “Whoa that is a lot of people.”
The first thing I did was practice passing the ball around and ripping tags. I felt cheerful and good.
Next I went to go have a meeting with the other schools and we were talking about the rules of the game.
I said to myself, “This is going to be a good game.”
I felt pumped and keen to play rippa rugby.
The day was as hot as a kettle boiling
After that, the game started and we did rock paper scissors to decide who got the ball first. The other team won and they got the ball first.
I felt confident when I was on the field.   
We had four games. We won all of our games.  
I felt proud of my team. We got into the finals.
For the final challenge we played against Okaihau. It was an easy game. We won. The score was 9-1. Yay! We were the champions for the Year 5’s.
I said, “Yay, we won.” I was so happy.
I thought it was a cool day.


No comments:

Post a Comment