Pages

Monday, July 31, 2017

Recount Writing - At the Marae.

I am learning to use the correct structure and language for recount writing.
`26/07/17
At the Marae.
Yahoo! On a lovely Saturday afternoon my family and I went to the marae so my mum can have a meeting. We went in our car.  The marae was in Tautoro. The marae is called Te Riingi. My brother and my sister were there. Waihemonga and Rangi were there as well.
I felt excited. The day was as hot as a kettle boiling. My brother found a ball and then he said, “Who wants to play with the ball.”
Me and my sister said, “Yes Please.” Then we played master’s.
To play master someone has to be master and the other people have to line up and wait for their turn. When it is their turn they have to try and get the master out.That's how you play master.  It was my turn. Sheaandra was master. I got Sheandra out because I threw the ball and got it into the hoop and got a point. I said to myself, “Yay I got a point.” I felt thrilled.  It was a good day at the marae. When we were playing master and other games we had fun. We even played stuck in the mud. To play stuck in the mud some one has to be in. And the other people have to try and run away and if the person who is in tags you, you are stuck in the mud and if you want someone to free you someone has to crawl under your legs to free you first. I said to myself, “Stuck in the mud is a really fun game.”

You should try playing stuck in the mud.

No comments:

Post a Comment