Pages

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Persuasive Writing.- We should do Homework every night.

WALT use the correct structure and language for Persuasive Writing.
18/10/2017
We should do Homework every night.
I think we should do homework every night.
Firstly I think we should do Homework every night because it helps us to learn more when we are practising our learning and reading.
Secondly I think we should do Homework every night because it helps you to achieve your learning goals when you practice your  spelling and reading.
Another reason  I think we should do Homework every night because it makes you smarter.
Lastly I think we should do Homework every night because it helps us to have 1 on 1 time with our parents.

So that's  why I think we should do Homework every night

No comments:

Post a Comment