Pages

Thursday, October 19, 2017

Persuasive Writing - We should play sport every day.

WALT use the correct structure and language for Persuasive Writing.
19/10/17
We should play sport every day.
Firstly I think we should play sport everyday is because  we get fit when we are playing the games. Sports gives us exercise.
Secondly I think we should play sport every day because we learn how to play as a team when we are passing the ball to each other.
Another reason I think we should play sport everyday is because we learn cool new skills when we are listening to to the coach.
Lastly  I think we should play sport every day  because we get more fresh air and more oxygen and we have  fun when we are playing the games.
So that's why I think we should play sport every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment