Pages

Monday, December 4, 2017

Recount Writing - At the Christmas parade.

WALT use the correct structure and language for recount writing.
4/12/17
At the Christmas parade.
Yahoo! On a lovely Saturday morning my family and I went to the Christmas parade.
It was in the main street of Kaikohe.
First I saw  fire engines and lots of the other floats.
I thought it was going to be boring but it was fun.
Next I saw people dressed up as fairies. They were the people giving the lollies out. There were lots of people there.
Later on my mum said, “Let's go to the rugby field and look at the stalls.” When we got to the rugby field my mum said, “Oh that's right we have hangi in the back. We could sell them.” Me and my cousin said, “Ok.” So we grabbed the hangi out and we grabbed the sign and the table out and  we set up our stall. When our stall was set up, we started to sell the hangi. Later on we had no more hangi.
Then we went for a walk to look at the other stalls and the rides. There were lots of kids on the bouncy castle. I thought it was going to pop. But more and more people                                                                                got on and it did not pop. I felt very nervous because there were even babies on the bouncy castle.
Finally I said to my mum, “Mum it is as hot as the pot boiling.” My mum said, “Let’s go home.” My cousin and I said, “Ok.”

No comments:

Post a Comment