Pages

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Tautoro School

6/12/17
Why I like Tautoro school.
I want to talk about how amazing Tautoro school is.
Firstly I think Tautoro school is a fantastic learning school  because we get to have lots of teachers and we get lots of visitors that help us learn, like Whaea Hilary. She  helps us with our reading and we also get Whaea Janet. She helps us with our spelling and she helps us with many other things.  We also have Mrs Graham who helps us with reading and she helps us with tests.
We play sports with Matua Matt. We play Rippa Rugby, Tackle Rugby, Soccer, Touch and many other sports.

Secondly  I think Tautoro school is a fantastic learning school because we get to do dance with Whaea Dorothy We learn new dance skills.

Another reason  I think Tautoro school is a fantastic learning school is because we learn how to plant seeds with Whaea Hera and we learn about the seeds and how they grow.  

Finally I think Tautoro School is a fantastic learning school because  at Tautoro school we learn how to achieve our learning goals and we also learn amazing new learning skills.


No comments:

Post a Comment