Pages

Monday, August 7, 2017

Recount Writing - At Whangarei


I am learning to use the correct structure and language for Recount Writing.                   
In Whangarei.
Yahoo! On a lovely Saturday morning my family and I went to Whangarei to watch the kapa haka groups at Whangarei Girls High School. The first thing I did was to watch Okaihau College perform on the stage. The girls had moko on their chins. The moko were amazing.
I saw my aunty performing for Okaihau College. She was in the front row. Next we watched Northland College. They were good. They sang beautifully.
Te Kura Kaupapa Maori o Kaikohe were performing. The girls that were performing were singing loud and the boys were doing the haka. Then I asked  my mum if she can buy me some lunch. My lunch was yummy and delicious. I bought a chocolate cake. It had delicious chocolate icing. The chocolate icing was like a shower of chocolate sprinkles. It was a chocolate ice cream with sprinkles on it. The day was blazing hot. I asked my mum if she could buy a drink. She said, “Yes.”
I said, “Thankyou.”
She got me a fizzy drink.
We finished watching the kapahaka performances. They were outstanding. I loved every moment of the kapahaka.



























No comments:

Post a Comment